We are a team of clinicians, designers, engineers, operators and product developers working to address the mental health crisis in the US. Our vision is to create a new model for mental health care, designed specifically for youth and young adults, that integrates the benefits of one-on-one therapy sessions with an expert clinician and a mobile app-based experience so the work continues outside the session. Our approach is evidence-based, skills-focused and personalized for each individual client.
We are seeking independently licensed, compassionate, skilled clinicians to join us in this mission to deliver critical care to teens and young adults. The need for mental health care is greater than ever. Together, we will leverage technology to make quality healthcare more accessible to more young people.
What you will do:
We are seeking independently licensed clinicians with experience in adolescent mental health to join the platform and be a part of the future of mental health care.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive pay rates, including a paid live training with clinical leadership
- Work from the convenience of your own home
- Access to the Joon platform which gives you the option to leverage detailed session treatment plans, one to one video platform, assign skill builders to clients, manage your schedule, complete session and chart notes, etc.
- Dedicated Care Coordination team to complete consultations, match you with clients that fit your profile and pass along any relevant information you need for your first session
- Dedicated admin team handling client coordination, billing, and support services
- Paid weekly consultation group that gives you the opportunity to seek advice from colleagues and the Joon clinical leadership and build a community
- You focus on delivering care and we’ll handle pretty much everything else
- Licensed by a state board to provide mental health counseling services (LMHC; LMFT; LCSW/LICSW; LPC; LPCC; PsyD; PhD; or similar).
- Experience in therapy with adolescents and young adults ages 13-24.
- Experience in use of evidence-based practices including cognitive-behavioral therapy and/or dialectical behavioral therapy
- Ability to dedicate a minimum of 4 hours to Joon clients per week
- Professional liability insurance in the amount of at least one million dollars per occurrence or claim and three million dollars in the aggregate annually
- Reliable internet connection and your own computer for provision of teletherapy.
- Experience with disordered eating, OCD, suicidality, and co-occurring medical/neurodevelopmental conditions a plus!
- Clinical hourly rate starting range $55 – $62.50/hour with built-in pay increase over time up to $80/hour.
Interested to learn more?
We are an equal opportunity employer and highly value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: From $55.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Choose your own hours
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- No nights
- Weekend availability
- Master’s (Required)
Work Location: Remote